Welcome to 7‑Eleven - A World Leader
Oh Thank Heaven
Our doors are always open, and our friendly store teams are ready to serve you. Come in to any 7‑Eleven® store and you’ll find a broad selection of fresh, high-quality products at an everyday fair price, along with speedy transactions in a clean and friendly shopping environment.
World's Largest Convenience Retailer
What started out as an ice house in Dallas, Texas, back in 1927 has grown and evolved into the world’s largest operator, franchisor and licensor of convenience stores.
The company operates, franchises and licenses approximately 10,700 convenience stores in North America. Of the close to 8,500 stores the company operates and franchises in the United States, more than 6,700 are franchised.
Outside of the U.S. and Canada, there are more than 60,000 7‑Eleven and other convenience stores in Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, China, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, Australia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and United Arab Emirates. 7‑Eleven has announced plans to open stores in Vietnam.
7‑Eleven is the world’s largest convenience store chain operating, franchising and licensing stores in 18 countries. Approximately 10,700 of the 60,000 7‑Eleven stores worldwide are in North America.
7‑Eleven has been honored by numerous companies and organizations throughout its 88 years in business. Recent 7‑Eleven accolades include:
- No. 35 on Stores Magazine’s Top 100 Retailers list, the top c-store on the list
- No. 5 on FranchiseRanking.com for Best Convenience Store Franchises Company USA
- No. 11 on FranchiseRanking.com for Best Overall Franchises Company USA
- No. 3 on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Top Global Franchise Rankings list
- 7‑Eleven won three awards – two golds and a silver – in the 2016 Brand Packaging Awards
- No. 7 on Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500 list
- No. 1 on Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500’s Top 10 Most Popular Retail Companies
- No. 3 on Forbes magazine’s Top 20 Franchises to Start
- Among GI Jobs magazine’s Top 100 Military Friendly Employers
- No. 5 on USA Today’s Top 10 Best Airport Newsstand/Travel Essential
- 7‑Eleven won a Private Label Manufacturers Association (PLMA) 2016 Salute to Excellence Award for the 7-Select Pure Water in the Soda and Flavored Water Category
- 7‑Eleven, T3 (Austin digital agency of record) won one gold, three silver, and one bronze Addy Awards for digital and design creativity
- 7‑Eleven, Agencies won Silver Effie Award for Sour Patch Kid Slurpee