Welcome to 7‑Eleven - A World Leader
Oh Thank Heaven
Our doors are always open, and our friendly store teams are ready to serve you. Come in to any 7‑Eleven® store and you’ll find a broad selection of fresh, high-quality products at an everyday fair price, along with speedy transactions in a clean and friendly shopping environment.
World's Largest Convenience Retailer
What started out as an ice house in Dallas, Texas, back in 1927 has grown and evolved into the world’s largest operator, franchisor and licensor of convenience stores.
The company operates, franchises and licenses approximately 8,600 convenience stores in the U.S. and Canada. Of the close to 7,800 stores the company operates and franchises in the United States, more than 6,400 are franchised.
Outside of the U.S. and Canada, there are more than 47,800 7 Eleven and other convenience stores in Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, China, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, Australia, the Philippines, Indonesia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark and United Arab Emirates. 7‑Eleven has announced plans to open stores in Vietnam.
7‑Eleven is the world’s largest convenience store chain operating, franchising and licensing stores in 18 countries. Some 10,500 of the 56,600 7‑Eleven stores worldwide are in North America.
7‑Eleven has been honored by numerous companies and organizations throughout its 88 years in business. Recent 7‑Eleven accolades include:
- Named among the Top Veteran-Friendly Franchise on the best of the Best list by U.S. Veterans Magazine in 2015
- Named Best of the Best in the Convenience Store channel by Entrepreneur magazine in May 2015
- No. 10 on Entrepreneur magazine’s Top 500 list for 2015
- No. 2 on the Forbes magazine “Top 20 Franchises for the Buck” list for 2015
- 7‑Eleven, Inc. takes the #17 spot on the 2015 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands list
- Ranked No. 5 on the Franchise Direct Top 100 Global Franchises list for 2015
- Rated No. 1 on “Best Retail Franchises” list for April 2015 by FranchiseRankings.com
- Named to the “Ten Best Overall Franchises” for January 2015 by FranchiseRankings.com
- Military Times named 7‑Eleven as one of the “Best for Vets: Franchises 2014 – 2015,” the selections focused on companies who offer financial discounts, brand performance and corporate policies that cater to veterans.
- Ranked No. 10 on the Most Profitable Franchises to Buy list by Insider Monkey, a finance website that provides free hedge fund and insider trading data
- No. 20 on the Supermarket News 2015 Top 75 U.S. and Candadian Food Retailers list
- Rated No. 11 by Sprinklr in its “Social Business Index Top 25 Restaurant Brands” on social media in 2014
- No. 1 in Entrepreneur magazine’s Global Franchise Rankings for 2014 and 2013
- No. 5 among Top 100 Global Franchises by Franchise Direct for 2014
- Recognized as a “Top 100 Global Retail Franchise 2014-2009 – Best Franchise Chains Worldwide” by FranchiseDirect.com
- CivilianJobs.com named 7‑Eleven as one of the Most Valuable Employers (MVE) for Military in 2014.
- Named one of Retail Leader’s 2014 Leading Retailers
- U.S. Veterans Magazine has recognized 7‑Eleven as one of the Top 100 Veteran-friendly companies three years in a row - 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 - as part of its annual Best of the Best lists.
- Named to the “Top 100 Retailers” list for 2014 by STORES Magazine
- No. 6 on the “Top 10 Franchise Businesses” for 2014 by EmpoweredEzine.com
- G.I. Jobs magazine named 7‑Eleven as one of the "Top 100 Military-Friendly Employers" and one of the “Top 50 Military Spouse Employers” for 2014.
- 7‑Eleven named to America’s Most Popular Stores List, according to data provided by Placed, a consumer habits data service provider in 2014