Welcome to 7-Eleven - A World Leader
Our doors are always open, and our friendly store teams are ready to serve you. Come in to any 7-Eleven® store and you’ll find a broad selection of fresh, high-quality products at an everyday fair price, along with speedy transactions in a clean and friendly shopping environment.
World's Largest Convenience Retailer
What started out as an ice house in Dallas, Texas, back in 1927 has grown and evolved into the world’s largest operator, franchisor and licensor of convenience stores.
The company operates, franchises and licenses close to 8,700 stores in the U.S. and Canada. Of the more than 7,800 stores the company operates and franchises in the United States, approximately 6,000 are franchised.
Outside of the U.S. and Canada, there are more than 42,900 7-Eleven and other convenience stores in Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, China, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, Australia, Philippines, Indonesia, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
7-Eleven has been honored by numerous companies and organizations throughout its 86 years in business. Recent 7-Eleven accolades include:
- No. 1 on the CNN TRAVEL International staffers list of favorite chains in the world for travelers.
- No. 1 on Entrepreneur magazine's "Top Global Franchises" list for 2013
- No. 3 on Fast Company's "World's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Retail" for 2013
- No. 4 on Entrepreneur magazine's "Top 10 Franchises" for 2013
- America's Best Franchises ranks 7-Eleven in the Top 50 of its 2013 Franchise 500
- No. 1 in Store Growth by Convenience Store News for 2012
- No. 2 on Forbes magazine's "Top Franchise for the Money" for 2012
- Forbes magazine rates Slurpee® Lite frozen drink as one of nine products that triumphed in 2012
- No. 2 on AllBusiness "Top 5 Franchises" for 2012 and ranks no. 3 in brand awareness and no. 6 in longevity among top franchises
- No. 4 among Top 100 Global Franchises by Franchise Direct for 2012
- No. 12 among Top 75 Retailers & Wholesalers by Supermarket News for 2012
- Recognized by Retail Information Systems News (RIS) as an original retailing pioneer in "10 Retailers That Shook the World Part 2" published in February 2012
Hispanic magazine regularly lists 7-Eleven on its Hispanic Corporate Top 100 Companies that provide the most opportunities to Hispanics. 7-Eleven has been selected by three diversity publications as a company offering the best career and franchisee opportunities.
Plus, G.I. Jobs magazine, part of Victory Media, named 7-Eleven as one of the "Top 100 Military-Friendly Employers" and one of the "Top 50 Military Spouse Employers" for 2014. U.S. Veterans Magazine has recognized 7-Eleven as one of the Top 100 Veteran-friendly companies two years in a row, 2012 and 2013, as part of its Best of the Best lists.