Welcome to 7-Eleven - A World Leader
Our doors are always open, and our friendly store teams are ready to serve you. Come in to any 7-Eleven® store and you’ll find a broad selection of fresh, high-quality products at an everyday fair price, along with speedy transactions in a clean and friendly shopping environment.
World's Largest Convenience Retailer
What started out as an ice house in Dallas, Texas, back in 1927 has grown and evolved into the world’s largest operator, franchisor and licensor of convenience stores.
The company operates, franchises and licenses approximately 8,600 stores in the U.S. and Canada. Of the more than 7,600 stores the company operates and franchises in the United States, approximately 5,700 are franchised.
Outside of the U.S. and Canada, there are more than 41,600 7-Eleven and other convenience stores in Japan, Taiwan, Thailand, South Korea, China, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, Australia, Philippines, Indonesia, Norway, Sweden and Denmark.
7-Eleven has been honored by numerous companies and organizations throughout its 86 years in business. Recent 7-Eleven accolades include:
- No. 3 on Fast Company's "World's Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Retail" for 2013
- No. 4 on Entrepreneur magazine's "Top 10 Franchises" for 2013
- America's Best Franchises ranks 7-Eleven in the Top 50 of its 2013 Franchise 500
- No. 1 in Store Growth by Convenience Store News for 2012
- No. 2 on Forbes magazine's "Top Franchise for the Money" for 2012
- Forbes magazine rates Slurpee® Lite frozen drink as one of nine products that triumphed in 2012
- No. 2 on AllBusiness "Top 5 Franchises" for 2012 and ranks no. 3 in brand awareness and no. 6 in longevity among top franchises
- No. 4 among Top 100 Global Franchises by Franchise Direct for 2012
- No. 12 among Top 75 Retailers & Wholesalers by Supermarket News for 2012
- Recognized by Retail Information Systems News (RIS) as an original retailing pioneer in "10 Retailers That Shook the World Part 2" published in February 2012
Hispanic magazine regularly lists 7-Eleven on its Hispanic Corporate Top 100 Companies that provide the most opportunities to Hispanics. 7-Eleven has been selected by three diversity publications as a company offering the best career and franchisee opportunities.
Plus, G.I. Jobs magazine named 7-Eleven as one of the "Top 100 Military-Friendly Franchises" for 2012. 7-Eleven was the only food retailer included and ranked third among all retailers on this list. U.S. Veterans Magazine recognized 7-Eleven in its November 2012 issue as one of the Top 100 Veteran-friendly companies based on evaluations from DiversityComm, Inc. (DCI).