Contact 7-Eleven Canada, Inc.
13450 102nd Ave.
Surrey BC Canada
Customer Service: 1-800-255-0711
Websites: www.Slurpee.ca and www.SpeakOut7Eleven.ca
Since opening its first store on June 29, 1969, 7-Eleven Canada, Inc. has had a simple goal: to provide customers with the products and services that they want, when they want them, in a clean and friendly environment. Our tradition of providing convenience and quality at everyday fair prices has continued for more than 40 years.
Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow
The original Canadian 7-Eleven store, located on 17th Avenue S.E. in Calgary, Alberta, was the first convenience-store location to stay open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Today, 7-Eleven Canada owns and operates more than 475 stores from British Columbia to Ontario and employs more than 5,400 people. And we're growing to meet consumers' needs.
Slurpee® Capital of the World
Did you know that Manitoba is the "Slurpee Capital" of the world? The 7-Eleven stores in Manitoba sell an average of 8,300 Slurpee drinks per store each month, which makes this Province the world leader in Slurpee sales. Check out free Slurpee drink wallpaper downloads, promotions and more on the 7-Eleven Canada Slurpee website!
7-Eleven® SpeakOutTM Wireless
7-Eleven SpeakOutoffers the most simplistic mobile phone service with no contracts, no monthly bills and no commitments. SpeakOut prepaid phones and services are available exclusively through 7-Eleven Canada. More information is on the 7-Eleven Canada SpeakOut website.
7-Eleven Canada actively supports a wide range of community programs, projects and organizations including:
- Educational programs that support literacy as a key to economic empowerment, personal betterment and self-sufficiency, as well as programs that teach English as a second language.
- A National Canister Donation Program that has a one-month support campaign for the Variety Club, and one month for Crimestoppers. The remaining 10 months support grass roots programs in the communities that our stores serve.
- Local programs like high school organizations, sports-related activities and community projects for the neighborhoods in which we do business.
- Crime prevention programs, such as CrimeStoppers that support initiatives to help provide a safer environment.
- The Operation Chill program that provides law enforcement agents with Slurpee coupon "tickets" for children who do good deeds.
To ensure all 7-Eleven customers are completely satisfied with store products and customer service, we offer a 24-hour, toll-free customer service enquiry line. It is our goal that anyone who has a concern or enquiry is individually contacted by the appropriate field person within 48 hours of the enquiry. All Canadian customer enquiries can be directed to the consumer hotline at 1-800-255-0711 or via e-mail to Sue Bradley, Communications Department, 7-Eleven Canada, Inc., Susan.Bradley@7-11.com.
In order to provide the best possible service to our customers, 7-Eleven must have the very best employees. The company seeks self-motivated people who wish to join an exciting and fast-paced business. 7-Eleven offers the development for today's challenges and many future growth opportunities. To find out how to join the 7-Eleven Canadian team, contact the company by mail or e-mail your resume to Stephanie Kilner, Human Resources Manager for 7-Eleven Canada, Inc. Stephanie.Kilner@7-11.com.